A novel small molecule in the Terpenoid Therapeutics Inc. (TTI) pipeline reduces the progression of pulmonary fibrosis in a mouse model that is accepted as a basis for human drug approval for this disease. The results are published as a manuscript titled “Targeting the isoprenoid pathway to abrogate progression of pulmonary fibrosis,” which recently appeared in the journal Free Radical Biology and Medicine. Pulmonary fibrosis is a devastating disease with high morbidity and mortality. The innovative TTI compound affects an important signaling pathway in lung macrophages that reduces progression of the disease.
- Terpenoid Therapeutics Inc. molecule is effective against pulmonary fibrosis in a mouse model
- Terpenoid Therapeutics Inc. molecule is effective prostate cancer metastasis in a mouse model
- Start-ups get feedback at Innovation Expo
- Recasting natural product research
- Terpenoid Therapeutics a Prometheus Award Finalist for the second time